Sunday, January 25, 2009

Uncle Dave and Aunt Robin

After Christmas Mommy, Daddy, and Bryce took me to meet my Uncle Dave and Aunt Robin. They are my Godparents. Just like Bryce has Aunt Sheila and Uncle Clint.

Anyway they are so very cool. Aunt Robin gives the best kisses in the world. Uncle Dave is pretty silly and very good at bouncing the bouncy seat. Oh and Aunt Robin snorts alot, so does Uncle Dave it is so funny.

In this picture we were out on Venice Pier. Bryce and their son JP were running around like crazy boys. But I was enjoying snuggeling with my Aunt. But next time...I'm going to be running around with Bryce and JP. Just you wait.

Aunt Robin loves Snoopy. Isn't this a cool picture behind us. This is the day we left. Unfortunatley, I got sick and we had to leave a day early. I really wanted to spend more time with them, but Mommy and Daddy needed to get me to the doctor. I hope they come and visit me here in AZ in the spring.
When we got to Culver City we had to go right to Venice Beach. The best Italian garlic knots in the western US are there. A little place called C&O Tratoria. Yummmmy! I got to have one for the first time. I loved it. I think I drooled on 2 of them. We won't discuss how many Daddy ate though....he really loves them. Just wait 'till next time...I may not share.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: