Sunday, January 25, 2009

7 Months Old and Still Growing

Two days ago I reached the ripe old age of 7 months. Now let me tell you with the age of 7 months comes a lot of wisdom. Like sitting up is better than laying down. Applesauce is way better than peas. And my big brother is just plain goofy!

Seriously though. I can now sit up all by myself. I can kinda roll over from my back to my sides. I can scoot on my back to get a toy. I am eating oatmeal, rice, fruits, and veggies everyday. Applesauce, sweet potatoes, and bananas are my favorites.

I laugh like you wouldn't believe. Usually I am laughing at my brother. He's got great material. A true comic genius. I also love to be kissed and tickled by Mommy.

I am about 25 inches in length and according to Mommy I weigh about 18 lbs. She weighed me with her, so as long as her math isn't faulty and she isn't lying about her weight...I'm 18lbs.

I love my dog Bongo. He is a lot of fun to watch and pet. I have a favorite blue blanket with a side I just have to sleep with and yesterday I got a new car seat. Okay, I guess you are all caught up on me now.

Love to all! Parker Bennett
Posted by Picasa

No comments: